Roswell IV Therapy Services
IV therapy is an excellent way to deliver critical vitamins and nutrients to your body. At Real Health Medical in Roswell and Stockbridge, Georgia, Rhett Bergeron, MD, and his team provide personalized IV therapy to address your specific health needs and optimize your well-being. If you want to improve your health or are interested in IV therapy, call Real Health Medical or schedule a consultation online today.
What is IV Therapy?
Medical providers have been providing hydration, nutrients, and medication intravenously for decades. Today, the team at Real Health Medical offers customized IV therapy to deliver precisely what your body needs for optimal body function and health.
Following comprehensive testing, your provider creates an IV infusion to deliver vitamins, nutrients, and other integrative health treatments directly into your bloodstream.
Why Choose IV Therapy?
Inflammation, bacteria overgrowth, and other issues can interfere with the way your body absorbs nutrients from the food you eat. IV therapy bypasses the digestive process and ensures your body absorbs what it needs.
Getting your vitamins through an IV is a great way to support your general well-being and is also a powerful way to treat nutrient deficiencies and specific health issues.
Our Roswell, GA IV therapy services are especially helpful if you:
- Have digestive issues that are preventing the absorption and assimilation of the food you are eating and the vitamins you are taking. Getting the vitamins through an IV will bypass your gut and get right into your system.
- Have chronic viral or other infections or get sick a lot, our Immune IV with vitamin C and glutathione will give your immune system what it needs to rid itself of chronic infections.
- Want to avoid taking supplements or have difficulty swallowing pills, IV vitamins monthly can replace many of the supplements you need to be taking.
- Have an inflammatory health condition, severe fatigue, or simply need support for detoxification, IV nutrients can provide an added boost to help you recover and feel better more quickly.
What are the Benefits of IV Therapy?
IV therapy provides a variety of health benefits. In addition to correcting vitamin deficiencies and optimizing nutrient levels, IV therapy also:
- Stimulates immune function
- Promotes healing after surgery or injury
- Increases energy levels
- Improves the condition of skin, hair, and nails
- Enhances sleep
- Increases mental clarity
Some patients find that IV therapy reduces symptoms of depression and anxiety. Athletes often use IV therapy to prepare for or recover from athletic training and competition.
The team at Real Health Medical offers IV therapy as supportive therapy for cancer and infections. IV therapy can also minimize the side effects of chemotherapy for some patients.
What Should I Expect During IV Therapy?
IV therapy is usually a relaxing experience. You spend 30-60 minutes resting in a comfortable chair while you receive your infusion. You can nap, read, or even catch up on your emails during your treatment.
When your infusion is complete, you should feel energized and refreshed. Your provider might recommend having regular IV infusions to maintain the benefits.
Commonly Prescribed Nutritional IV Therapies
Wondering where you can find ‘IV therapy near me’? Real Health Medical in Roswell and Stockbridge, GA offer the following types of nutritional IV therapy services to the Atlanta area:
- Wellness IV, called a Myers Cocktail, can be thought of as a multi vitamin and mineral. It will treat most nutrient deficiencies, and help with energy, productivity and general wellness.
- Immune IV – High dose vitamin C has been shown to treat infections ranging from Epstein Barr Virus (the virus causing Mono, autoimmunity in some people, and possibly chronic fatigue syndrome) to overwhelming body-wide bacterial infections (sepsis). We often add zinc and glutathione for optimal immune recovery.
- Glutathione – the ultimate antioxidant and detoxifier. It cannot be mixed in an IV bag with other vitamins and can be given at the end of your drip as an “add on” or by itself in its own drip room visit.
Personalized IV Therapy Treatments in Roswell and Stockbridge
In addition to nutritional IV therapy like the Myers nutritional IV, the team at Real Health Medical also offers other innovative IV treatments, including:
- Ozone — promotes cellular repair and healing
- Glutathione — a potent antioxidant
- NAC — N-acetyl cysteine helps glutathione production
- NAD — anti-aging coenzyme
- Chelation (EDTA/DMPS) — removes toxins from your blood
- Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) — kills bacteria and viruses in your blood, boosting immunity
Talk to the team at Real Health Medical about IV therapy and how it can enhance your health. Our Atlanta functional medicine doctors also offer a variety of other treatments to help our clients look and feel their best. Let us know how we can help!