Integrative Cancer Therapy Specialist
A cancer diagnosis and standard cancer treatments affect your physical, emotional, and mental health. At Real Health Medical in Roswell and Stockbridge, Georgia, Rhett Bergeron, MD, and his team understand the effects cancer has on your health and well-being. They offer integrative cancer therapy to improve your body’s response to treatment and your overall quality of life. To learn more about integrative cancer therapy, call the office or schedule an appointment online today.
Integrative Cancer Therapy Q&A
What is integrative cancer therapy?
Integrative cancer therapy at Real Health Medical combines the best of functional and alternative medicine with conventional cancer therapy to dramatically improve your response to standard cancer treatment, as well as to minimize the treatment side effects and improve your quality of life.
The team at Real Health Medical uses a variety of integrative therapies to create a customized Comprehensive Support Protocol that matches your personal health needs, cancer type, and cancer stage.
Your integrative cancer therapy improves immune function, natural killer cell function, and thymus gland health, which supports and protects you throughout your standard cancer treatment, whether undergoing surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation.
In addition to support and protection during treatment, your integrative cancer therapy also promotes detoxification and optimizes metabolic function to improve energy levels and sleep.
What are some integrative cancer therapy treatments?
Real Health Medical offers several treatments for integrative cancer therapy. The team at Real Health Medical develops personalized integrative cancer therapy treatment plans that may include:
- Intravenous (IV) vitamin C and IV nutritional therapy
- Dietary coaching for juicing and ketogenic therapy
- Metabolic and nutritional testing (zinc, glutathione, CoQ10, vitamin D)
- Special IV therapies (ozone, ALA, glutathione, Myers’ cocktail, NAC, NAD)
- Low-dose chemotherapy
- High-dose vitamin C therapy
- Immune function testing
- Chemo-sensitivity testing (RGCC)
- Cancer monitoring (circulating tumor cells, IvyGene® screening)
- Metabolic — repurposed cancer protocol (metformin, diclofenac, mebendazole)
- Oxygen therapy (hyperbaric oxygen, exercise with oxygen therapy)
- Mitochondrial targeted therapy
- Stress management (IV vitamin C and IV nutritional therapy)
- Chelation therapy with EDTA/DMPS (ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid/2,3-Dimercapto-1-propanesulfonic acid)
- Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI)
- ONCOBLOT Cancer Screening
- Circulating Tumor Cell (CTC) count testing
- Chemotherapy recovery
Your integrative cancer therapy treatments may also include immunotherapy with Viscum (mistletoe), tumor antigen vaccines, dendritic/T-cell therapy, or RGCC personalized gene cancer testing.
What are the benefits of integrative cancer therapy?
Integrative cancer therapy at Real Health Medical offers many benefits to your physical and emotional health and well-being. Your personalized protocol corrects deficiencies and optimizes nutrient levels to stimulate immune function and minimize the side effects of chemotherapy.
Integrative cancer therapy may also help your body prepare for cancer surgery, promote healing after surgery, and speed up your recovery, as well as to detoxify your body from any addictive cancer therapy treatments and infections. The team at Real Health Medical also offers integrative cancer therapy to support your recovery from athletic training and competitions.
The team at Real Health Medical works closely with you and the other medical professionals managing your cancer treatment to ensure continuity of care.
Contact Us Today!
To schedule your integrative cancer therapy consultation, call Real Health Medical, or book your appointment online today.